The best thing to do to remove waxy buildup from wood floors is to use a splash of vinegar in a bucket of water. Find out why it’s advisable to wax wood floors no more than four times a year with information from a professional house cleaner in this free video on wood floor cleaning tips. Expert: Rachel Yatuzis Contact: www.greenkleeninc.com Bio: Rachel Yatuzis is a professional house cleaner in Nashville, Tenn., specializing in using everyday household items for cleaning purposes. Filmmaker: Tim Brown Series Description: Before cleaning paint off of hardwood floors, it’s important to determine what type of paint it is, and whether or not the paint is still wet. Learn to remove water-based paints from a hardwood floor with a wet rag and more with help from a professional house cleaner in this free video series on housecleaning tips.
- Housekeeping Tips : How to Get Glue Off of Hardwood Floors
- Cleaning Floors : How to Clean Wood Floors
- Will a professional floor cleaning company be able to get paint off my hardwood floors?
- Cleaning Floors : How To Clean Hardwood Floors
- Wood flooring installation