Answer by Nane
weak solution of washing soda or washing up liquid (dish soap)in warm -hand hot- water , rise with clean water before drying. Anything designed to remove grease or fats will work to remove the silicones in the pledge which have caused the problem, but need to be careful with the finish on the floor.
- My hardwood floor is stained with permanent marker. How to remove the stain?
- Q&A: How do I remove orange glo cleaner and polish from my new cherry hardwood floors. That stuff is terrible!?
- my wife used hardwood floor cleaning on laminate flooring?
- cleaning cat pee from hardwood floor?
- What is the best cleaner for hardwood floors to bring back the shine from a slightly dull floor?