Answer by Joyce A
I like Fabuloso as well. I like the Lavender scent best. I have both the big bottle and the spray bottle. I looked on both, and it doesn’t say whether the product can be used on wood floors or not. It doesn’t say NOT to use on wood, but wood is not among the items listed or pictured that Fabuloso is recommended for. It is advertised as a “multi-purpose” cleaner. There is a toll free number listed on the bottle. It is 1-800-443-0602. To be on the safe side, you might want to call and ask. If you want to take a chance, I’d be sure to use a small amount of the product and make sure your mop is wrung out well and not sopping wet. I’d think excessive water could be more harmful on wood floors than a cleaning product. Good luck
- How do I clean hardwood floors if you have used too much cleaner.?
- What is the best cleaner for hardwood floors?
- What is the best cleaner for hardwood floors to bring back the shine from a slightly dull floor?
- What cleaner to use on Mannington Hardwood Floors?
- What is the best cleaner for hardwood floors to bring back shine from a slightly dull floor?